Friday, September 30, 2011

Photo challenge - day 14!

I got 4 lbs. of quick oats today (for $3!). Think that's enough to satisfy my no-bake cookie cravings for a while. :)



I'm getting together with Kris and Dave tomorrow. <3 They are two of my favorite, favorite people and I am so glad they are in my life! Dave must have called three or four times today to chat, and then because he was being goofy. He has asked me to sing at their wedding, so we were going over potential songs while I was at the grocery store tonight. Two of them are songs that are special to me, which might be a little strange, but I am so honored that he asked. He wants to do a duet with me, too. I think it's going to be "When You Say Nothing At All." I'm pretty excited! Anyway, Kris got something super exciting for Dave that she's giving him tomorrow and I'm so happy for them.

I'm not feeling too hot tonight. I took a 2.5 hour nap earlier and am still exhausted. And my tummy hurts. Apparently orange juice was not a good choice.

I completed well over half of my to-do list again this weekend. Pretty pleased! 29 things done. I still have some phone calls to make this weekend, and some on Monday, but overall I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished.

I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open, so I think it's time for bed. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment