Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Crossed off another goal!

I think I mentioned that I completed my Facebook detox and crossed that goal off the list last Friday. Well today, I realized I haven't had soda in over a month! Crossed off that one, too. That's 14 goals completed so far. I'm a little bit behind, since I should be averaging 3 goals per month and I've been working on this for 6 months now, but since I'm making good progress on the long-term goals, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at. 

Speaking of - it's hard to believe it's already been six months! Time flies, I suppose. It definitely doesn't feel like it's been that long. I remember putting my list together back at the end of February / beginning of March.  I've done quite a bit of modifying it since then, My overarching goal is to complete 101 goals in that time period - not necessarily the same 101 I started with, so I don't feel terrible changing them around. The ones that I have changed are never changed to goals I have already completed. The new goals start when I change them, not the beginning of March like the rest. 

I have more modeling work this week! I have a night shoot tomorrow evening that should be a total blast, and a shoot involving guns on Sunday morning that should yield some awesome photos! (and pay a lot of money.) 

I completed 11 of my 23 to-do list items this weekend. I've started on another list that should last me through Thursday/Friday, and I have eight of the 34 things already done! It always makes me feel productive when I make a dent in my to-do list. 

I feel like an enormous cow today, so I've been drowning my sorrows in no-bake cookies. If I'm not going to see any difference when I eat nothing but veggies all day, compared to when I stuff my face, you'd better bet I'll be stuffing my face. I do think I'm going to go for another several mile walk tonight, though. Hopefully my headache will cooperate. 

My computer is on its way to dying, so I should probably head off. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment