Thursday, September 29, 2011

Success!

You know when you hear about those lucky people who get paid to test out products? They get free crap in the mail and get to use it?

Well right now, that's me. I completed a survey online a few weeks ago saying I was willing to test some new dishwasher cleaning products. Today, I got a box delivered by UPS. Nearly 8 lbs. of dishwasher detergent. I'm supposed to use it for two weeks, and I'll get another one in another two weeks. Apparently I get to compare the two. Awesome!! I was just about out of dishwasher detergent, too, and thinking about making my own. Definitely don't have to worry about that for a while!

Rock on!

I also found this picture today, and love it!


Tomorrow is the last day of the month. I'm still a little behind on my goals for this month, so I need to kick it into gear! Hopefully I can get them all done by midnight tomorrow. Crossing my fingers!

I think I'm getting a head cold. I've been pretty miserable this afternoon, and might hit the hay a little early after wrapping up a few odds and ends here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment