Friday, September 16, 2011

Well. I got both tests back today.

And I didn't do as well as I had hoped on either one. 

I thought FOR SURE that I had aced the Java test. I ended up with an 89. Not bad, and I'm not super upset about it, but I am a little bummed because I thought I had done better. I ended up with a few stupid mistakes that cost me points. (Five of those mistakes were rounding errors. I just forgot to. DUMB!) And O-Chem... I wasn't expecting it to go spectacularly, but I felt like I had done better overall than I actually did. I'm not far below the average, so I'm not concerned - I'll just have to study more for the next one. Definitely didn't get that A I was aiming for. 

Andy brought up going to see him for Oktoberfest again tonight. I need to look for tickets some time this weekend. I'm not sure that it's feasible right now, even though he offered to split costs with me. I have another tuition payment due in 9 days, and the last one is due the weekend of his Oktoberfest. It would be awesome... we'll just have to see. 

I have my walking group at 5:45 in the morning and I'm finally getting tired, so I should probably hop in bed. As amazing as last night's 9 1/2 hours of sleep was, it's not going to do me any good tomorrow. 

I'm outta here! Big day tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get the answer I'm looking for in the morning, too! Cross your fingers for me. 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment