Saturday, October 1, 2011

365 questions: 121 - 130


121. If you left this life tomorrow, how would you be remembered?  Hopefully as someone kind and honest. Jeri's daughter made me a drawing last summer that had me surrounded by several descriptors - trustworthy, fair, kind, fun, caring, nice, and awesome. I hope that I have left a similar impression on others. 

122. Beyond the titles that others have given you, who are you?  I am a daughter. A student. A friend. A life-long learner who hungers for knowledge. 


123. If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do?  That's a bizarre question. If there's something I want to do, I do it. I don't have any desire to do something that I would regret and wish I could erase later. So I wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary. 

124. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?  Yes. However, it takes faith and belief. 


125. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life?  Busy! 

126. What makes everyone smile?  Everyone? Hmmm. A good meal. A funny joke. Being loved. 


127. What do you owe yourself?  I owe myself happiness and dedication. I haven't been very dedicated when it comes to some things and I'm letting myself down. 

128. What would your ‘priceless’ Mastercard-style commercial be?  I don't watch commercials, nor am I creative. But it would probably have something to do with triumphing in the face of adversity. 


129. Can you think of a time when impossible became possible?  I don't think anything is ever impossible when it comes to goals or actions (as long as they are reasonable - obviously it's not possible for me to fly). I tell myself there is nothing I can't do, so for me, there is nothing impossible. 

130. Why do you matter?  I matter because I am kind. I am a good listener, and I try to add value to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment