Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ahhhhh. Massage!

My first attempt at posting from the mobile app, so hopefully this works!

I'm over at Kris and Dave's still. Decided to stay the night since apparently the case lot sale is this weekend, so Kris and I are going in the morning. We had a tasty steak for dinner. Yum! I love steak. I love it even more when I don't have to cook/grill it. And Kris made devils food cake for dessert. Delish!

I talked to Andy tonight, and he is now offering to pay my entire way out there for Oktoberfest. I feel bad doing that, but I'm just not able to go see him this month otherwise. We'll see. I think I'm going to go. I would really love to. I would feel bad but he's offering, it's worth it, and I can always pay him back later. The flight isn't super long, I don't think, so I could probably leave here Friday after class and go for the weekend. I think we are going to chat some more about it on Monday.

Dave gave me an amazing massage tonight. One of the perks of your best friend's fiancé being a massage therapist is that you occasionally get a rockin' massage for free. (Occasionally because I feel bad asking often. He brought his table over before I left for Europe and then I asked for one tonight.)

I start work in the afternoon! Orientation is at 1. I'm pretty excited! I guess we will see what my hours will look like then, too. I think they are pretty flexible. Gina makes up the schedule every Sunday, I'm pretty sure.

The sleepy time, she comes. I'm about to crash. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment