Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't mind if I do.

I got a 500 point coupon for Fry's a month or so ago. I forgot that if you redeem it at a Shell station, you only get $0.10/gal off every time. So my gas light went on today, and I stopped at the Fry's gas station on my way home. Picture 38!


$2.77/gallon? Don't mind if I do. I filled up for less than $27 for the first time in... I can't even remember how long.

Jess and I studied in BioDesign today for our German presentation on Wednesday. We're doing a scene where I'm laughing outrageously - over and over and over. We practiced it probably five or six times inside before we moved outside. I finally made the comment about moving outside since I'm sure the guard and the poor reception lady were getting tired of my maniacal laughing and us repeating nonsense in German. The guard piped up and said he was enjoying it, and we started bantering in German a bit. That was pretty fun.

I have O-Chem homework due tonight, so I should probably get on that. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment