Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photo 23

Apparently I can't get away from this site today.

I am the proud owner of a stand mixer! It's not super fancy, and not the KitchenAid I've dreamed of, but it's more than I had before, and I'm pretty excited about it! Just in time for baking season. :)


I donated another 1,000 grains of rice tonight, so I'm up to 96,000 total right now. My goal for the month of October was 100,000, so I'm pretty excited about that! I'm super close!

I sat down a little earlier with my 101 list and a calendar, and outlined what I want done in which months. Obviously I didn't plan everything (like the hot air balloon ride, or going to the pottery studio) but I made a list of several goals that I want to complete before the end of the year, and noted the progress I want to have made on others. I penciled in a few other things all the way until December '13, when this project ends, but it's nowhere near completely done, or set in stone.

Did some studying for tomorrow's German test this evening. I have three small cards - one for each of the three cities we might be called on to talk about. I'm a little nervous since Jessica was supposed to send me the questions she is planning on asking me but hasn't yet, so I tried to prepare for everything (which obviously is a little difficult). I'm hoping for the best, though! Actually, I'm hoping for Köln, since that's the city where I'll be asking the questions rather than answering them. :)

My neck is really sore tonight. It feels like it needs to be popped, but when I try, nothing is moving. It's times like these where I would appreciate having a man around... or a professional massage therapist on speed dial. I definitely think that by the end of this nasty week ahead of me, I'll be hurting for a massage.

I'm going to try to head to bed a little early. I'm giving the whole in-bed-before-midnight thing a shot this week. Maybe making a conscious effort to do that will help me be more awake and alert during the day.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment