Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Starting month 2 of photos!

I forgot to put picture #30 up, from Sunday!

I got a new pair of boots. Love them. I didn't have any flat boots, so I decided I needed a pair after forgetting to cancel my shoe club membership, so they charged me for the month.

Not the best picture ever. They're adorable.

And picture #32, from today!

I've been craving 7-layer bars for a while now. Last week, I got coconut and toffee chips at Albertson's before remembering that I needed butterscotch chips instead. Today, I went into Fresh & Easy to get some onions (I had a list. Onions were the only thing on it, sadly) and walked out with four bags of butterscotch chips. I think I'm about to have enough 7-layer bars to feed an army.

I snuck the bag of coconut in the picture, as well as the toffee chips and slivered almonds, for some reason. I still keep forgetting graham crackers, and I don't feel like going to the grocery store again tonight, so I'll just have to wait.


Today was pretty much the best day ever, btw. I woke up at 7:30. Showered, had breakfast, emailed my German teacher and told her I didn't feel well (because I didn't), went back to bed, and slept until 1. Amazeballs.

Great Harvest has some awesome breads now that it's pumpkin season!! <3 Super excited. I think I might need to treat myself next Friday, since it'll be payday!

I ran across the funniest blog I've ever seen tonight. And the comments might even be better.

Terminal Lance. I laughed so hard at this one. And this one, because it's disgusting but true.

Also, this explains a lot. Mostly about why I haven't had good sex in over four years.

And I thought this article was pretty awesome. As someone who doesn't have a tv, it's obviously not something I'll have to worry about - at least not for a long while. I don't understand the whole babies and tv thing. There are plenty of shows out right now (Yo Gabba Gabba is the one that I used to tolerate with Riley and Ben) aimed at very young children, and I really just don't understand that. Put your kid in front of some toys if you need a break, or if they need a distraction so you can get something done around the house. Watching tv isn't a mind stimulator for normal adults. It certainly wouldn't be for someone whose brain isn't capable of processing what's going on. TV CAUSES developmental delays. Way to parent.

Now that I've talked about absolutely nothing productive, I am off to do some more German homework! (See a pattern here? That's the downside of having a German class first thing every day.) I also have a P-Chem test on Thursday, so I might do some studying. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment